About Me

My photo
I am in love with Shaffer(my fiance) and we have been together for almost 5 years. I love to hang with my friends and just act crazy. I love being surrounded by wonderful family and friends.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Summary of C4K #8-#11 and Yasmine's Blog

Over the past few weeks I have been following several student's blogs and here is what they were writing about.

C4K #8

In this C4K I was looking at Alba's Blog and she had a picture she had taken of the USS Alabama and wanted us to look at it from an artistic viewpoint and come up with a name for the picture. I did what she asked and came up with "Guiding gate of the Sea" and although it maybe different it is original.

C4K #9

In this C4K I was following Chris' Blog and came across his description of his Choir's trip to New Zealand. He told of the fun things they were seeing and experiencing. He even posted a list of the songs they were going to be performing such as: "Get the Party Started" by Pink and "Feeling Groovy" by Simon and Garfunkel. He was very excited and I told him to keep up the great singing and to give another update when he returned.

C4K #10

For this C4K I was following Danielle and she was writing about how excited she was that her friend Haylee was coming over to spend the night and that they were going to have a great time together. I told her that her slumber party sounded like it was going to be a lot of fun and to not eat too much junk food before they tried to go to sleep.

C4K #11

In this C4K I was looking at Brianna H.'s Blog and she was told to explain "elapsed time". So to do that she gave an example of a boy named Sam who left at 2:00pm and returned at 2:45pm. She said that 45 minutes had elapsed. I told her that this was a great example and if she wanted to she could also relate this example to a math problem.

Yasmine's Blog

In this post we were to find Yasmine's Blog and comment on a post of hers. Well I got her post that had the video of the horse and the little girl who was training the pony. I thought the video was cute and I loved how well behaved the pony was for the little girl. It amazes me the things that animals are capable of.

No comments:

Post a Comment