About Me

My photo
I am in love with Shaffer(my fiance) and we have been together for almost 5 years. I love to hang with my friends and just act crazy. I love being surrounded by wonderful family and friends.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Comments for Kids # 1 and #2

In my comments for kids I was assigned to comment on Elio's "About Me" and his "Learning Manifesto". From his "About Me", I learned that he has 4 sisters and does not like math. Also his friends call him Elmo and he is Mexican. In his "Learning Manifesto", Elmo talks about what he will do to become a better student. He talks of making sure he listens to the directions so he does his assignments on time and the correct way. Also he will behave better to help him and the teacher have a better relationship and to not disrupt his fellow classmates. He is a very sweet and interesting student.

No comments:

Post a Comment