About Me

My photo
I am in love with Shaffer(my fiance) and we have been together for almost 5 years. I love to hang with my friends and just act crazy. I love being surrounded by wonderful family and friends.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Progress Report on #15

My partner is Ashley Goodwin and we have set up times to meet via SKYPE, e-mail, and phone calls to ensure we stay in constant communication about this project and all that it entails. This project came to me from out of no where. We are going to be shooting a video of "How to Make an A in EDM 310". We will show how to make Time Toast, a Symbaloo account, Comments for teachers, kids, and classmates, and everything else that is required to understand EDM and to make an A in this class. EDM is a lot of work but you learn everything you need to be a technologically literate teacher in today's rapidly growing technological society.

No comments:

Post a Comment